Shopping Cart0 item(s) - $0.00
Terms & Conditions & Golf Cart Storage Agreement
You can cancel this order within 2 days after we have received it. You can return new, unopened items from a cancelled order within 2 weeks after they have been delivered to you. Items should be returned in their original packaging.
Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable. Hiawatha cart riding passes purchased for the use of Hiawatha golf cars are good for one half of a cart rental. There is a two cart per foursome maximum for a Hiawatha leased cart unless special medical exceptions warrant additional carts per foursome. Hiawatha Private Golf Cart Policy: Cart shed fee include your private trail fee for the primary cart owner and any immediate family members living at home. Private cart trail fees do not cover the use of Hiawatha owned golf carts. When using the a Hiawatha Golf Cart, private trail fee members must pay the discounted Hiawatha cart fees as set forth by the yearly fee schedule. Any other person that uses your private cart or rides with the primary cart owner, pays a $5 trail fee to Hiawatha Golf Club. Those that purchase a Hiawatha cart riding pass , a trail pass , or are the primary cart owner of a cart in a shed do not have to pay the $5 private trail fee when riding with a private cart owner.
GOLF CART STORAGE AGREEMENT
I/We hereby agree to the following terms and conditions of this agreement:
- Private cart storage is issued to the member(s), not the cart, therefore should the member(s) relinquish their cart storage space they must notify the General Manager and the space shall be reallocated according to the Club’s waiting list. A registered owner of a cart may transfer his or her space to an immediate family member only. For the purpose of this policy, immediate family is defined as wife, husband, son, or daughter.
- Confirmation of renewal for cart storage must be made no later than March 1 of the upcoming golf season. Payment in full of storage fees must be made no later than April 1. (See Membership Rate Sheets for current year rates)
- Storage fees include the annual trail fees (permission to use golf cart at Hiawatha Golf Club) for Owner and immediate family members (wife, husband, son or daughter the age of 21 and under living at home). Any other person using the private cart must pay Hiawatha Golf Club the daily trail pass rate. (18 holes - $12 & 9 holes - $6) Annual trail fees for owner and immediate family also covers riding in another owner’s private cart. Additional users of a private cart, other than immediate family may purchase a $125 Hiawatha annual trail pass which allows them to use another owner’s private golf cart.
- Hiawatha Golf Club is not responsible for theft or damage of the power cart or of any personal belongings that may be stored in the storage unit.
- Hiawatha Golf Club is not responsible for any personal injury or property damage, including death that any person may sustain as a result of any activity connected with the operation of a power cart.
- Tenants changing from a gas powered cart to an electric cart must notify the General Manager of the change. Members changing to electric will be subject to the electric power cart storage rate.
- No oil or gas may be stored in the cart storage units.
- The power cart must be in good working condition. The Board of Directors reserves the right to disallow the use of the power cart if it is deemed detrimental to the course, the environment, the enjoyment and pleasure of other golfers or the image of the course.
- At least one tenant must purchase a Hiawatha Club Membership to be allowed to rent a cart storage unit.
- New storage unit renters are subject to an initial $200 assessment fee that goes into the club’s Building Account that is used for upkeep and improvements to the storage units.
- Tenant agrees that the cart shed will be used for the storage of personal golf cart and golf clubs. Any modifications and upgrades must be approved by the course manager.
- All storage fees are non-refundable.