Dear Members and Friends of Hiawatha,
Listed below are our Membership Rates for 2020. Please note a couple different options. A single or family membership will receive a discount for adding 2 or more children to their membership if the ages are between 12 and 18. We have also added an Active Military category.
By becoming a Hiawatha member, you are helping support a vital part of the Tomah community! Please take advantage of the early payment option for a discounted membership. Rates reflect prices for cash or check. Credit card payments will incur a 3% surcharge.
Here is a brief description of the benefits, amenities, and club policies of your Hiawatha Membership!
Benefits of Membership:
- Membership dues cover your green fees for the season.
- Membership is free for members’ children under the age of 12.
- Annual Hiawatha Cart pass available.
- Preferential Tee Times
- Ability to Participate in Hiawatha Club Championship
- Reciprocal Rounds of golf (3 rounds each) at participating area golf clubs such as Sparta’s River Run, Forest Hills, Fox Hollow, Viroqua Hills, Black River’s Skyline GC, Drugan’s’ Castle Mound (Holmen), and (new) Castle Rock GC (New Lisbon). Discounted rates are also available at Lake Arrowhead (Nekoosa) and Wautoma’s Waushara CC.
- 18 holes of Regulation Golf
- Full-Service Bar and Grill featuring some of the best food in the Tomah Area, including our Friday Fish Fry
- Dining room available for private parties
- Cart Shed Storage Rental Available for Private Golf Carts that includes trail fees
- Practice range
- PGA professional available for private, junior, or group lessons
- Men’s Senior Monday Morning League, Tues Night Men’s League, and Monday Night Couples
Club Golf Cart Policies:
Hiawatha Annual Single or Couples Cart Pass ($500/$750 before March 1) covers your individual and/or spouse’s cart fees for the season. This means you may use a Hiawatha owned golf cart at any time. Any individual that does not have a Hiawatha Cart pass and rides in a Hiawatha Golf Cart, must pay the daily cart fee to HGC. Your Cart pass also covers your cart fee if you ride in a privately-owned golf cart. Non-cart fee pass owners must pay a $9 daily trail fee if riding in a privately owned golf cart. Note: Hiawatha Cart pass owners in the same 4-some must ride together in a Hiawatha Cart. Cart Passes do not give cart pass owners the right of riding in their own Hiawatha owned cart. This policy saves on fuel and the wear and tear of extra golf traffic on the golf course.
Hiawatha Trail Pass ($128.75 before March 1) covers an individual’s cart fees when riding with a private cart owner or using a private cart owner’s golf cart. Trail Pass owners also receive a discounted rate on Hiawatha Golf Cart Rentals. Individuals who do not have a Hiawatha Cart Pass or Trail Pass must pay the daily $9 fee to ride in a privately owned golf cart.
Cart Shed Lessees pay a fee that covers the entire rental of the cart shed for a year. It also includes the trail fee that covers the use of your cart on HGC. Immediate family members (22 years and younger), who live at home, may use your private golf cart at no charge. Immediate family members, not living at home, may use your cart, but must pay HGC the $9 daily trail fee. Non-family members using a private golf cart must pay the HGC daily cart fee or purchase a Hiawatha Trail Pass